Polymeric Sand is a dry mixture of calibrated sands, polymers, binders and dedicated controlling agents technically designed to bind together in horizontal pavement joints. Its high polymer content and its unique composition will generate optimum results. It will resist most weather conditions such as freezing, thawing, rain, wind, etc. Applied dry into the pavement joints, it will harden a few hours after being exposed to water.
- One time sand installation only.
- Hardens quickly after watering.
- Stays well in place on sloped surfaces.
- Eliminates sand from washing into pools.
- Diminishes weeds and repels insects.
- Adapts to pavers movements in all weather conditions.
Depending on the width and the depth of your pavement joints, a 50 Lbs (22.68kg) SEALKING POLYMERIC SAND bag will cover from 2 to 10 M Square (20 to 100 sq.ft).