The TR009 Performer
produces a tremendous amount of heat for a long period of time. Boasting of 119,080 BTU’s per hour, “The Performer” has a continuous burn time of up to 12 hours on a single load of hardwood. This handsome 3/16 in. plate steel stove will accept 20 in. logs and heat approximately 2200 sq. ft. The heavy-duty cast iron feed door with an “air-washed” ceramic glass window allows the homeowner a clean and magnificent view of the burning fire. Fully firebrick-lined, “The Performer” features a cam-lock door latch that secures the feed door safely in place. Large, under-fire ash drawer allows the homeowner to quickly and easily remove ashes from the firebox. Adjustable high speed 100 CFM blower quietly directs warm air into any room for additional comfort and warmth. The best application for “The Performer” is where lots of heat is desired for a long time.
- Burns up to 12 hours on one fueling
- Accepts logs up to 20″ in length
- Adjustable high speed (100 CFM) blower INCLUDED
- Sturdy pedestal base with large ash drawer for easy ash removal
- Cast iron feed door with large 17″ x 9″ ceramic glass window
- Heavy gauge 3/16″ reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Safety tested to UL Standard 1482-2010 (USA) ULC-S627-00 (CANADA)
- Over 75% efficient
- Heats up to 2,200 square feet
- Up to 119,000 BTUs
- Product dimensions: 30.5″ L (w/blower) x 26″ L (w/o blower) x 26.5″ W x 33″ H
- Dimensions: 28″ L x 30.25″ W x 25″ H
- Weight: 356 lbs.
EPA Approved, Washington State Approved, Canada Approved
Vogelzang Mountaineer Wood Burning Stove with Blower – VG650ELG Feature
- 104,000 BTU rating
- Heats up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Accepts logs up to 22″ in length
- Large ash drawer for easy ash removal
- Adjustable high speed blower
The Mountaineer Wood Burning Stove is the perfect combination of form and function. It features a durable 3/16″ reinforced plate steel build lined with firebrick, and a heavy cast iron door with air washed ceramic glass for brilliant viewing of the fire. The Mountaineer will burn for hours on a single load of wood heating up to 2,000 square feet with a 104,000 BTU rating. This pedestal model wood stove is coated with a charcoal black finish and rimmed with pewter accents to enhance any hearth setting. The Mountaineer Wood Stove includes an adjustable high speed (100 CFM) blower to direct warm air into the room for added comfort and warmth. The stove is loaded from the front through a cam-lock door latch that tightly secures the gasketed feed door. The firebox is lined with firebrick and spacious enough to accommodate logs up to 22″ in length. The Mountaineer features a large ash pan that is tucked underneath the stove and slides out with ease for quick and easy ash removal.
TR008 The Durango
The high-efficiency Durango wood stove is a no-nonsense, hard-working, and air-tight wood stove designed specifically to produce a hotter fire for longer periods of time with exceptionally low emissions. This high level of performance is made possible by our Turbo Burn technology which includes a series of cross-drilled, re-burn tubes in an airtight firebox. Turbo Burn delivers secondary air to the top of the firebox for more complete combustion resulting in a hotter fire and extending the burn time up to 12 hours. EPA Certified, the Durango wood stove is one of the cleanest burning stoves on the market today, making this an exceptional appliance that’s ideal for all wood stove installations.
- Burns up to 12 hours
- Accepts logs up to 26″ in length
- Safety tested to UL Standard 1482-2011
- Over 75% efficient
- Blower included
- Cast iron feed door
- Heats up to 1,500 square feet.
- Up to 74,000 BTUs.
- Product dimensions: 38.5″ L (w/blower) x 34″ (w/o blower) x 17.5″ W x 26″ H
- Dimensions: 20″ L x 36.75″ W x 22.5″ H
- Weight: 294 lbs.
EPA Approved, Washington State Approved